Sunday, July 11, 2010

Filing and Sorting Manufacturer Coupons

Okay, now you have a pile of coupons, so what do you do with them?

In my experience there are a couple of ways you can do this. Keep in mind that this may not work for you and you will find the best way that works for you with some trial and error.

Here are a couple of ways to sort and store your coupons:

1. Use a coupon box. This is the best box I have found and will last a long time. We had a house fire in March 2005 and I replaced this box and still have it.

The expense is about $25 and is well worth it. It comes with dividers already labeled and there are a couple blank ones to add your own.

To purchase the coupon box GO HERE. This is also a great resource for other cheap deals and coupons, but I will talk more about this later.

2. Tear off sheets and staple them with dates. Simply tear the sheets and match them with the other coupon sections and write the section name (i.e. Red Plum, Smartsource) and date it.

I tried this and it was too much for me to handle trying to find the coupons I needed for that shopping trip. This method takes a lot less prep time but I think you make up for that when trying to locate the coupons

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment